Quote Originally Posted by Firlefanz
from our players we got for Tomb one very good review and one buyer was dissatisfied because of the later full-version levels which are harder.
First time I've hear of that. You'd expect the higher levels to be at least a little bit harder, wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Firlefanz
TombClimber was reviewed also on a german site and got a good score.

Instead of Bytten no other reviews I know of, only some shareware sites give some stars and stuff but they don't take a closer look and we always got good reviews from those, but I think the reviews are nearly always good or very good on those sites...

All games were in some german magazines on their CDs/DVDs.
Ah ok... well I'm sure that there is more that you can do the next time around. ie. look for more Game Review sites (English, German, etc) Maybe it would be handy to round up some indie game reviewer sites and such. Might add this to the ]I hope we will do much better with Innominate.

Go ahead and pick it we are happy about everyone who plays (and buys) one of our games.

We still dream of being more succesfull...[/quote]

Well, I hope you guys do well too.

Be sure to post all about it in the My Projects forum when you're ready to start showing off your work. And who knows, maybe a game review will popup on PGD in the future.

:?: As a teaser though, what can we expect as far as genre, size of the game, story and theme?