Download: GVSDK2007

I've posted a new build. At last stability. Now I can continue to move forward and add new features.

Some info:

1. GVC.EXE is the compiler. It uses a simple and elegant project file format, a standard .INI file. See PROJECT.INI.
2. GVC.BAT is the .BAT file that can be used in conjunction with an external IDE/Editor. I’ve been using PSPad ( http://www.pspad.com ). There is a project file for this editor. See PROJECT.PPR.
3. If you click on COMPILE.BAT it will invoke the compiler and compile the SCROLL.PAS source file and output SCROLL.EXE. COMPILE_RUN.BAT does the same but also will run the EXE.
4. Notice that SCROLL.PAS has DEMOUTILS.PAS in the uses statement; it will find this in the current folder and compile this as well.
5. Notice that SCROLL.EXE has version info and an icon. All of this can be controlled via PROJECT.INI.
6. Notice GVSClasses.pas, this is just an interface only listing off all GVSDK classes that have been registered with the system and available in the compiled script.
7. SCROLL.EXE uses lots of GVSDK functionality: audio, textures, math, sprites, fonts and more.
8. Should work on those OSes that had problems before.
9. API update: LogFile, Streams (memory, file, resource, zip), Application, Script
10. Updated the WIP docs.

It would be great if you could let me know if the new changes do work properly on your configuration. Thanks in advance.