Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PPGD Ad Campaign: Project #3

PPGD Ad Campaign: Project #3

Well, I've compiled a video of all my recent works, but I'm still busy with sound editing and compiling it into an AVI thats less than 100mb
    My site: DelphiTuts.com (coming soon)...

Download Font Studio 4.21 here.

Blog Entries

Not too much, I've got 1 person's submission (good man Francesco! ) but they rest of the 8 that said they are interested and can help have not sent anything yet. I supposed I can chalk that up to the holiday season a bit, but mostly I believe it's either laziness or last minute shyness.

So Instead I've opted for the 3rd [size=9px](planned, but only recently announced)[/size] project for people to send in their game clips.

I should expect Magic Storm, Dirk, NecroSOFT, Cerebral Bicycle Company, LifePower, and anyone from the last 2 PGD Annuals [size=9px](as we have their games sitting on our server. )[/size] to at least participate.

I may have to contact and push people to contribute something, but it'll get done, I'm sure.

As for the store however, it's not a failed initiative... I just need to put aside more time. It's a bit short these days as my other priorities are taking it all. At least all the good time anyhow. I get tired like everybody else.

T-Shirt and Mugs will be the next thing you guys will see at the store. In fact I'll see if I can make some time next week to work on the templates. Besides, would you really want anything else besides an Official PGD Logo ™ on your shirt? There'll also be more Store promotion with the addition of an Event poster on the site's main page.

I'm planning a YouTube Ad for the next PGD Annual competition aswell so for all those that have a dire desire to NOT be in it, lets get this over with now shall we? Otherwise this will be the standard practice and you by agreeing to take part in the competition will give us automatic permission to use the provided entries and media covering them as promotional material available to us at any point in the near or distance future.

[size=9px]"Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me."[/size]
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I was trying to compile a video of my work, into a kindof Trailer (need the guy with the deep voice for the voice-over "It was a time of chaos... a time of heroes... a time of War!, one man will decide the fate of the Earth" )

But at the moment, I'm having trouble getting the video recorded at a decent enough frame rate.. so I don't know how to solve it. I'll work something out, but for the time being, it's not really the highest priority.

As for the "Hi everyone, I'm a pascal coder.." I'm way too camera shy, too old to die young and too ugly to leave a beautiful corpse :lol:

Blog Entries

Ah don't worry Jason public executions and stoning aren't legal in North America. Well yet anyhow...

But I do anxiously await your video clips from your current and previous titles.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Dont worry, I'm still busy, I've got a 5min piece of all my works going... And it's almost done...
    My site: DelphiTuts.com (coming soon)...

Download Font Studio 4.21 here.

i would like to contribute but i'm noob ops: and i don't have any work to show :/

"hello world" is sufficient :lol: ?
    Will: "Before you learn how to cook a fish you must first learn how to catch a fish." coolest

lol I would too but I don't really have anything either *shrugs*.

Maybe if this is done again in the future I might have something .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paizo
    i would like to contribute but i'm noob ops: and i don't have any work to show :/

"hello world" is sufficient :lol: ?
    Well there are the other first 2 projects... 3 seconds of fame?

The funny thing about theme is that for all those shy people... 3 seconds on video is nothing. Most people that watch it will not keep hitting replay just to watch YOUR 3 seconds of footage. :lol:

In fact they will barely notice you especially if I'm going to be adding a bunch of gaming action. You'll be forgotten about in seconds. The only person that is going to laugh at you, think you are dumb or have ill will towards you is you.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12