Thread: Competitions too hard to find

Competitions too hard to find

Hi,

I think it is too hard for occassionally visiting tourists to find the competitions page, i.e. there is no link at all to them on the front page. Yet the competition entries are a very good gallery of showing the power of Pascal and its suitability for game development. I think the competitions section should have its own navigation button on the front page.

Blog Entries

Yes, I agree. In fact I'm going to be making this change soon. Alex and I had some buttons made up some time ago for this purpose, but lack of time to modify the site header caused this to become a strayed feature.

Some planned sections might not come to bare, but the Competitions section will be one that does. I juts need to A find the button files and B make time to modify the theme header(s).
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I agree, and - maybe - an ImageOfTheDay-like box with some screenshots of the entries
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

Yes, "image of the day" is an excellent idea. See how they do it on gamedev. Even if it's only "image of the week" doesn't matter.
    [size=10px]"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite." -- Paul Dirac[/size]