Ah! thank you very much for this "little but big" hint! You had the wrong cursor.... There is a bug which sometimes chooses the wrong cursor. The steering wheel is for the normal view only. When cursor moves over a steerable vehicle/item it should change to the wheel-cursor (the doubleclick feature to go into steer mode is not finished yet). But in the cannon UI you should have the arrow cursor, which has its clickpoint to the upper left corner... with the wrong cursor you also have the clickpoint upper left corner, but the graphic does not point to that click point. Now I understand your problems. Thanks. This will be fixed...

And thanks for the simple "trick" to test 16/10... I wonder why I did not had this idea myself

And Will, I always run the games in windowed mode here. I wonder how you debug your games in fullscreen?! When I try this (with my DirectX apps) and the game/app stops due to an error, I mostly have no chance to get back to the IDE... In nearly all cases I have to kill the game or BDS itself by the taskmanager.

And yes, my system is able to run games smooth in windowed mode (X1600 Pro, Athlon 64 4000, 1 GB RAM)

Greetings,
Dirk