Damn, I'm making slow progress... things aren't looking up either..

I'm hoping to get a fully playable Tetris game working by Friday.. unfortunately, Time is not my friend.. in fact, it's the schoolyard bully, tripping me up and stealing my lunch money

My progress so far as far as the goals for Stage 2 are:

Stage 2 (3 weeks): Create A Basic Game Engine (Feb 10th - Mar 3rd)

Goal 1: Make a basic game engine that runs and goes into your game's main environment or mode of play. -- 20 Points

OK, not so hard this one, the CBCFoundation classes I've been developing for the last few years (on and off) handle most of this. The game launches into the main mode of play.

Goal 2: Work out some basic controls and include a Readme.txt file listing what they are. -- 10 Points

The basic controls work, no Readme yet though.

Goal 3: Implement at least 1 of the 2+ chosen genres. Indicate clearly in your included Readme.txt how this is done. -- 25 Points

Partly implemented one of the Genres, the puzzle game element. Although, at the moment there's not much puzzle in the puzzle game.

I'm really kicking myself though, I hoped I'd make more progress than this. But with the house move and various other things all going on at the same time, this is proving to be a very hard exercise indeed.
I'm going to try to get some more done tonight, although today is my Birthday and I'll probably be going out..