Hmmm... never seen this "game" before. From the screenshot it looks quite similar to what I do here. But then you can call every physics demo where you throw crates in a landscape the same idea

I guess the mix of building and then firing at the opponents constructs is a little more than that. In addition I plan some more features I still have to work out how they fit into the game concept (like buying special bricks if you need them (the score will then be used as "money"). So you can decide if you take the risk of spending eg 100 points and get a brick that you can place to the top of your tower, giving you 200 points because the tower is already high enough to get this amount, but if you misplace it, your tower will collapse and the 100 points are gone). Also changing your randomly given artillerys by setting points could be useful. So I can imagine spending 50 points and double the weight of your projectile to give it more penetrating power... But thats all just in my mind, I just started the engine

And you are right, the concept is very addictive. I already do more testing then implementing *rofl*

I guess that's why there are still "throwing can" booths on the amusement parks and those rifle shooting booths (don't know how you really call those things).

Greetings