Ok, I figured out that one. I added "cdecl" after the procedure and it worked. It only took me ONE DAY to figure out! :shock:

Now I can render the collision geometry and I can clearly see what's wrong...

What's happening here is that I have three modules that I've positioned to make a space station of sorts, then I created tree collision for them, but the collisions are a bit of... Eh...

In my original test the whole space station was one big static model, but here it's made of 3 separate objects that are connected together, I can move/rotate/etc. it in the editor.

I already figure out that tree collisions are static and it seems that the body matrix doesn't have any effect on them.

The question is: How am I gonna get my moving/rotating space stations and spaceships working? They have exterior and also interior where the player can move around while the ships/stations are moving/rotating. :roll:

If I can't figure out this one then for me the competition is over.

EDIT: The green lines in the screenshot showing the collision geometry are in the original position relative to the object center which initially is at 0, 0, 0 but when I move the objects then the collisions don't match up anymore.