Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passing The Torch

Passing The Torch

So long and thanks for all the fish!
    My site: DelphiTuts.com (coming soon)...

Download Font Studio 4.21 here.

Passing The Torch

I'm have not been a member of PGD for very long so far, but I'd say there's nothing more to say. And nothing better to say than a H2G2-quote.

Passing The Torch

I really have the idea that the Pascal world has become larger due to PGD. So, many thanks for your work, efforts, and enthousiasm!

Passing The Torch

We've worked quite a while together on the site and its always been a pleasure. PGD would probably not be in this fine state if it weren't for you. As for your successor, we've seen many staff members come and go, so in that regard I think someone is bount to step forward and continue to pull the wagon.

From some of the replies, I get the impression that some people think that you're completely leaving us, but I don't think that is the case (or at least I hope it isn't ).

In any case, I too wish you luck in your new endeavours. Be sure to let us know what you're working on every now and then. I'm sure at least a couple of us are interested.

Passing The Torch

I'm a member for some time and I really saw PGD growing. You did a great job! sad to hear that your going to step off . Good luck with your future plans!!
    NecroSOFT - End of line -

Passing The Torch

OMG, I had an ugly flu so I haven't read this news... I hope we'll go on seeing your posts here, Jason :cry:
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

Passing The Torch

I am not often posting here because I always forgot my pasword when I try to write something but I am always a silent observer. Thank you for the great job which you did with the community.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12