Thread: Big problem! Help Please.

maku

Big problem! Help Please.

Please Help ME!!

Sorry i dont speak english very well and i dont knoe how to describe my problem

I am working on game in GlScene:

I have created class TMonster = class(TActor). I add it some properties and procedures.
    When i load a model (*.smd) and add him an animation and texture then start animateing it , it still do not move and....
    I want to write for him some procedures and make him moving..
    I know how to make it with TActor - create an actor load mesh and others and ... and. But i want to create new models (monsters) during the game is sunning - In run-Time and i want that created monsters move and attacks and do that what is written in their procedures

Thanks!!

Big problem! Help Please.

...hehe, if you would provide some code of what exactly your monsterclass is doing

regards,
    philipp.

Re: Big problem! Help Please.

Quote Originally Posted by maku
    Please Help ME!!

Sorry i dont speak english very well and i dont knoe how to describe my problem

I am working on game in GlScene:

I have created class TMonster = class(TActor). I add it some properties and procedures.
    When i load a model (*.smd) and add him an animation and texture then start animateing it , it still do not move and....
    I want to write for him some procedures and make him moving..
    I know how to make it with TActor - create an actor load mesh and others and ... and. But i want to create new models (monsters) during the game is sunning - In run-Time and i want that created monsters move and attacks and do that what is written in their procedures

Thanks!!
    Set AnimationMode on aamLoop and and TGLCadencer into form.
    Game developer.