Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Font Studio 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Font Studio 4

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfi
    my code does sorting as well, but i use listview to do custom sort on the data for which i return the surface area of a rectangle to sort by and the listview sorts the items properly.
    Hi Delfi :-)
    I was trying to alter your code to use a stand-alone class and not a VCL component to make it more portable, but I am having difficulty for some reason...I don't suppose you could alter the code to do this?

cheers,
    Paul
    Yeah sorry about that, you'll have to store the rectangles in custom structures and do the sorting manually, if you need a quick sorting algorythm, the openal audio library wrapper in my sig has a simple quicksort algorythm implemented.
    This is my game project - Top Down City:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...y-Topic-Reboot

My OpenAL audio wrapper with Intelligent Source Manager to use unlimited:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...source+manager

Font Studio 4

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen
    [pascal]
    unit Partitions;

interface

Uses Windows, Graphics;

<SNIP>[/pascal]
    Thanks for the code! I will give it a go
    Keep up the great work on your font editor :-)
    cheers,
    Paul.

Font Studio 4

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls
    my code does sorting as well, but i use listview to do custom sort on the data for which i return the surface area of a rectangle to sort by and the listview sorts the items properly.
    Hi Delfi :-)
    I was trying to alter your code to use a stand-alone class and not a VCL component to make it more portable, but I am having difficulty for some reason...I don't suppose you could alter the code to do this?

cheers,
    Paul
    Yeah sorry about that, you'll have to store the rectangles in custom structures and do the sorting manually, if you need a quick sorting algorythm, the openal audio library wrapper in my sig has a simple quicksort algorythm implemented.
    Thanks for the help :-)
    cheers,
    Paul.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123