Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem Posting?

Problem Posting?

I don't really experience these problems, but I suspect my login cookie isn't lasting as long as it should. I log in monthly, since it doesn't seem to last longer any more.

Problem Posting?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kosek
    I don't really experience these problems, but I suspect my login cookie isn't lasting as long as it should. I log in monthly, since it doesn't seem to last longer any more.
    That shouldn't be the case. I only need to relog whenever I delete my cookies.

Problem Posting?

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    That shouldn't be the case. I only need to relog whenever I delete my cookies.
    Strangely enough, it is. I'm not deleting cookies, and I visit frequently so it isn't pruned or anything. It's just that I am suddenly logged out at a random day in a month, so I log back in. Nothing serious really, but sometimes it can be annoying.

Blog Entries

Problem Posting?

Hey Robert, do you set your browser to nuke cookies after a specific amount (datasize) is obtained or at a specific time of the month?

I know that some browsers will allow you to do as such for cookie/cache maintenance.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Problem Posting?

I have done neither; if anything I have told my browser and ad-ware scanners to whitelist PGD's cookies. That's why it's so bizarre. Maybe I missed one or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12