Well looking at things as unbiased as I can, I'd have to say that we have two problems here.

1) Sascha (and the rest of the judges panel I'd imagine) cannot read or speak Portuguese.

2) The team did not write their readme.txt in a language which we all could read.

Now with regards to a judge expressing his own personal preferences, thats fine. I see no great error in this. However since the competition rules do clearly state that single file installers are acceptable, it will be treated in the same manner. And I know that they will do their best despite their own personal preferences to rate and score everyone fairly.

However, lets be practical. [size=9px](I was going to translate this entire post in Spanish to make my point, but that wouldn't help you much would it? )[/size] If the judges of the competition cannot read your readme.txt or run your game, or be able to install it so that it will run on their systems, it is going to cause problems. And this will obviously only hurt those teams that submitted their entry as such.

Generally though, when you make a game for an audience of people you have to cater to that audience. If the intended result is a failed on them, it's not their fault for not getting it, it is that of the creator or creators. It's all a part of the process of creating something that can be appreciated by others.

Our judges from year to year have generally been pretty good to excellent. I'm sure that they will do their best to treat every team's entry fairly and act in the best interest of the PGD Annual competitions and those that participate in it.

Thats all I've got really. This isn't really an official word, rather my opinion instead. But honestly I don't see that anything I've said would be all that radical so take it as you take it.