Hmm, it seems to be that your game doesn't work with my Delphi.. I got Delphi 7.0 and Asphyre 3.1 eXtreme; gives some odd errors of your code's syntax, weird. Which Delphi you have?

But, anyway. I read the code completely, then I searched with google and this forum's search engine everything that could help me but hmm, didn't found answers..

Well, umm.. I got now these components on my form; AsphyreTimer, AsphyreImages, AsphyreDevice and AsphyreCanvas.

So this is how it goes: I must load images to AsphyreImages and then draw them with AsphyreTimer to AsphyreCanvas (someone could tell me why there are AsphyreDevice and AsphyreCanvas separated :o is it that A-Canvas "sends" screen for A-Device which shows it on screen? :D).

So, since I'm trying to move my RPG-project from DelphiX to Asphyre, I'm now trying to create just a little testing program to make Asphyre familiar to me..

This program now has AddImage and DrawImage- procedures. AddImage adds given images to AsphyreImages and, oh man, it should be so simple, but it just doesn't work; I should draw image on AsphyreCanvas..

First load:
Code:
  with pics.Add do
  begin
 {   Quality    := aqHigh;
    AlphaLevel := alFull;   }
    PatternSize:= Point(wi, he);
    Size       := Point(wi, he);
    VisibleSize:= Point(wi, he);
    LoadFromBitmap(sad, true, 0, 15);
    Name := extractfilepath(kuva);
  end;
And so on.. there's one problem: Delphi claims that "aqHigh" and "alFull" are undeclared identifiers! What's wrong? I even improvized; I added ImageFX to Uses- list but it didn't help..

And then, draw.. hmm, screen stays black:

Code:
  can.Draw(pics.Item[0], x, y, 0, 0);
..the last parameter (last zero there) should be fxBlend or some other mode.. but Delphi claims them also as undeclared identifiers! Is that why nothing happens?

I do initialize Device in OnCreate of Form, and there are Begin- and EndScene- functions in Device.Render.. Should images be drawn in Device.render or with AsphyreTimer?

Oh man.. :/ am I just so noob? :( Seems to be that Asphyre requires kinda more "standard" programming style :) heh, I should learn that style too..