Quote Originally Posted by Setharian
save the money I looked at your pascal C header conversion and everything looks fine...possible problems are...bool<->boolean...in C++ sizeof(bool) is compiler-specific (doesn't have to be 1 byte), sizeof(enum_type) is also compiler-specific and can be minimum size required to express the enumeration or fixed 32/64 bits....basicly the problem should be in field size/alignment....also in the original C source there is no packing directive so it defaults to the default of the compiler used which can also cause problems...
err, what do you mean?? there is a problem in matrix math, the goal is to get the code translated into pascal and make it work, There is a bug in some math routines or some other code that i must have translated errorenous, i couldn't locate the error after 2 rewrites. I could use the c dll if i wanted to, and i can use it from delphi (see one of example apps) so that header has no byte alingment problem, but the one used in delphi translated project doesn't matter what alingment it has, since it is all native to delphi / fpc, isn't it?

savage: there's now an additional 100€ award, not just copy of delphi 1.