Ok, well, I'm trying to get S2DL setup, but I've run into problems...

I followed the Installing JEDI-SDL.txt page step by step... Even extracted all the files into the same folders! (C:\CairnsGames and C:\Lazarus)

Now, I put the DLL files into C:\Windows\System32\ from the S2DL binaries folder, and copied and pasted the directories the files are in...

Yet, it can't find the S2DLDraws unit. So, I go into compiler options, and set Libraries {-FI} to S2DLv1-10\binaries\ and it finds S2DLDraws, but not the sdl unit... Which is a .dll file, sdl.dll. It's not JUST in the system32 directory, it's also in the folder in which the file is SUPPOSED to compile in...

WHAT am I doing wrong!? This is very frustrating; everything seems to be properly done. I have even dropped the sources folder into the Units folder in my lazarus install, have dropped the .dll's into it, and it STILL doesn't work!!!!

EDIT:

Well, I used WILL's way to install Jedi-SDL, and with some minor changes, got it all working and compiled the very first program, HelloWorld

BUT then I changed the project to another, loaded the file with all the presets, and voila, it stopped working :@ grrrr....

Ok, so I'm back to the same problem as before...
I have to put the unit files (from the Source folder in S2DL) into the same folder as my EXE or it won't work, cause it can't find s2dldraws.