Ah, nice find Jason. I've visited Eric Chachi's site sometime last year. The new version of Another World is pretty nice.

As much as I'd love to do some kind of rotoscoping, I don't have the equipment for such a thing. Nor do I have my old coveralls from the Navy either. No I think I'll have to stick with more conventional means, unless someone wants to step in and help out with the graphics?

I might try poser... I grabbed the latest free copy released sometime last year so it might help. Just not sure how it'll look at 16x16.

I realize that this res is so darn small, but to be honest I don't have the skills or time myself to redo all the graphics at this stage. If I had a helper or a partner on the game that would be different, but I don't now so these are the resources I have to work with.

I'm sort of learning how to draw this by hand myself so anything in that way can really help. OR if you guys have such a template that I'm looking for, that might help too.

I've seen this done for an adventure game 'Hero6' [size=9px](a homage to the Quest for Glory series)[/size] and it turned out pretty well. I'm hoping that such a trick might help me out too.

If anyone wants to join in on the project as an artist I'd love to take you on, provided that you can draw what I need. I'd reconsider the change from 16x16 to 32x32 as well.

Anyhow I'll post some of my results as I work at this. Thanks guys!