Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 PGD Annual: Stage 4 Results Posted

2007 PGD Annual: Stage 4 Results Posted

What a pity... Session and examinations began. And to time for my game remained very little. Interestingly: it is a lot of the participants - students?
    If it is a lot of, it would be not bad if the next year the competition begun on summer vacations...
    I have very bad engleesh ?!

Nah, I do not think there are a lot of students participating, at least not more than usual.

I just want to rally people, call to arms etc...

I missed the competition last year so I don't know how it was towards the end, but we're in Stage 6 land now and it's still all to play for as far as I know. I played the games though and they were all pretty cool.

Last year there were 15 final entries, I know some people have had to pull out for very good reasons and for them I'm truly sorry 'cos I know what it must have meant for them, but come on peeps, 5 entries for stage 5?... that's half as many as last year... pull yer finger out!

:arrow: There are still 120pts to be gained for stage 6 plus bonuses
    :arrow: 15 pts per platform supported
    :arrow: 15 pts per genres over 2
    :!: then a whopping possible 3600 points for the final judging..

Come on people, get coding, dust off your project, get out the spit & polish, it's still all to play for..

I'll be putting in some late hours to get ready, 'cos I want to win, but I also want to play great Pascal games.

Hail Sparta!!

I hear you...

Thing is, there's a part of me that wants to quit, really. And there's at least half a dozen reasons for it, too.
    But then, there's also a part of me that says I should continue.

Traveller mate, you can't quit now..not after everything that's happened to you..

You have to continue in spite of adversity and pain. Continuing will make it all worth while.

You'll feel better about it, I promise. You'll finish the competition, sit back with a nice cold beer and say "Thank F#%K for that!" :lol:

Anyway, I want to play your game.

I hope you don't mind me quoting you. I probably need to reread that a couple more times these coming weeks

So who else is struggling and in need of some encouragement?

HEHEHE, no probs mate.

I think I'll be re-reading it too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12