Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No published 'Free Pascal' Books

Re: No published 'Free Pascal' Books

The question is easy: Nintendo gives DS licenses to sh with some published projects and a solid financial background only. The easier way to get published is to submit your work to an already licensed sh.
    However you can sell your homebrew project, as long as you add a disclaimer that you're not related to Nintendo at all. By the way, I'll add something about this subject
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

Re: No published 'Free Pascal' Books

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    However you can sell your homebrew project, as long as you add a disclaimer that you're not related to Nintendo at all. By the way, I'll add something about this subject
    This is probably the most interesting part. It might be needed to check with some lawyer, but it would be great to sell homebrew stuff being unrelated to Nintendo itself.

No published 'Free Pascal' Books

How about gp2x? I'm about to buy one, afaik it has some emulation properties? What's the FPCs status on it? (the fpc4gp2x is a bit outdated)
    Feel the power of Open Source.
    <br />Feel the power of Free Pascal.

No published 'Free Pascal' Books

The gp2x runs binaries generated by a vanilla FPC 2.2.0 for ARM-linux. You need to write a small shell script, for example my_gp2x_program.gpe:

#!/bin/sh
    ./my_pascal_program
    exec /usr/gp2xmenu/gp2xmeny

Just copy the exe and script to your gp2x and it runs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123