Thanks for testing

@godbeast:
Do you see just a black stripe where the GUI should be? Or is the screen "cut off" at the lower edge?

@pstudio:
Thanks for the comments. I know that in this Alpha state there is not much of gameplay *hehe* I plan the finished game to have landing platforms (like the one you start on) where you can land your ship to get repaired or fueled up. The gameplay though will stay the same. Collect gems. I hope I can add some moveable obstacles in time like falling comets or moving tiles, opening/closing doors etc. All this will improve gameplay.
Right now I have just implemented level goals. Collect X gems of color Y and Z gems of color W to proceed to next level. And all this in a given amount of time. There will also be some bonuses like a random color that gives extra points when collected withing a countdown of 15 seconds.

Much work to do (more than I thought). I wanted to finish this game until tomorrow, but I doubt I can achieve this. Maybe in the end of the week (then I still needed only one week for the game, which is not much ).