Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FPC4NDS: devkitPro's 2D examples

FPC4NDS: devkitPro's 2D examples

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    I'm trying to make a complete rebuild now, and if it works fine I'll upload it somewhere
    Cool, I look forward to it. I could host it on PGD if you like.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    I'm trying to make a complete rebuild now, and if it works fine I'll upload it somewhere
    Thanks, but don't worry, I have uploaded both gba and fpc snaps to fpc server, in the hope that I haven't destroyed it... :whistle:... :shhh:...
    When I need to upload something to fpc server I can't stop to feel like an elephant in a glassware... :elephant:

BTW, because I had some spare time to waste, I have put a new win32->arm-linux crosscompiler snapshot too, maybe it could be useful for gp2x.

Here's the ][*]arm-nds-fpc-2.3.1.i386-win32[*]arm-gba-fpc-2.3.1.i386-win32[*]arm-linux-fpc-2.3.1.i386-win32[/list]

In the nds package you will find the latest libndsfpc release, that *should* work with devkitPro 21, and some examples, that maybe need some fixes because they're come from dkP 20.
    In the gba package there is a new library for gba that I have ported from devkitPro. It's not tested at all, so I can't tell if it works or not... Well, try and feel free to fix it

Hope it works... Enjoy
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

When I need to upload something to fpc server I can't stop to feel like an elephant in a glassware... :elephant:
    Cool expression. I think the English equivalent is "A bull in a china shop"

Ps. Thanks for the uploads, I'll try them tonight.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Cool expression. I think the English equivalent is "A bull in a china shop"

Ps. Thanks for the uploads, I'll try them tonight.
    You know, it comes from my "Itanglish" :lol:
    A bull in a china shop... sounds cool! So now we need a bull emoticon
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

Thanks, but don't worry, I have uploaded both gba and fpc snaps to fpc server, in the hope that I haven't destroyed it... :whistle:... :shhh:...

BTW, because I had some spare time to waste, I have put a new win32->arm-linux crosscompiler snapshot too, maybe it could be useful for gp2x.

Here's the ][*]arm-nds-fpc-2.3.1.i386-win32[*]arm-gba-fpc-2.3.1.i386-win32[*]arm-linux-fpc-2.3.1.i386-win32[/list]

In the nds package you will find the latest libndsfpc release, that *should* work with devkitPro 21, and some examples, that maybe need some fixes because they're come from dkP 20.
    In the gba package there is a new library for gba that I have ported from devkitPro. It's not tested at all, so I can't tell if it works or not... Well, try and feel free to fix it

Hope it works... Enjoy
    Cool! a new arm-linux cross-compiler...I will try this myself

cheers,
    Paul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234