Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3D tutorial or sample

3D tutorial or sample

I know what interpolation is, but what is interpopulation?
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

3D tutorial or sample

Jeremy, that link does not work for me. It just takes me to your site.

And can you provide a link to the Delta people. As I can't seem to find them on Google.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

3D tutorial or sample

Hey Dom,
    The site is: http://www.deltasoftgames.ch/

Sorry, I must have had the download link jacked up. The proper one is: http://www.eonclash.com/PGD/ModelViewer.zip.

I've cleaned up their version quite a bit. Removed all of the file stuff and replaced with TFileStreams. Modified the code to allow for any MD2 file to be loaded (they had old limits hard coded, now there are no limits). Changed out the image loading routines to use my own custom TGameImage that uses SDL to load the images from disk. Then checks the size and generates a valid power of 2 image for OpenGL. Finally it populates the image up into OpenGL so you can use it .

Fixed the rendering code, a few things were missing that were causing problems when you were rendering interpolated frames.

You may have to re-set the compiler options for the project, as I copied the library files to the local project lib folder instead of my global lib folder.

All in all, I think this should be useable. Of course, about the only thing I kept was the structures they put together (and I even renamed those to standard naming conventions instead of their C/C++ names).

BTW: If you want PM your MSN IM and we can talk about XBox, this and other things. Sorry, can't discuss some things on a public forum

3D tutorial or sample

Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
    I know what interpolation is, but what is interpopulation?
    Its me typing and not using spell check

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12