Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dev.Mag Issue 14

Dev.Mag Issue 14

Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
    It said so on the old gamemaker-nl side (which is no longer in use) and now it's written here under 'About the Program'.
    I'll see if I can change his mind ;-).
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Blog Entries

Dev.Mag Issue 14

Rodain (Nandrew) has asked me if anyone would be interested in writing for the next issue. Any takers? I believe one person was already interested, no?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

farcodev_

Dev.Mag Issue 14

I should be happy to contribute but the thing is to have something to write :shock:

Blog Entries

Dev.Mag Issue 14

Rodain and the rest at Dev.Mag have been very good to us these last couple of issues. It would be good to have more contributions in the mag from us.

Actually to be honest, writing an article isn't all that hard to do. Sure you have to think of something to write about that would be interesting, but you can decide to go either technical or opinion based on your flavour of interest.

I find that I can write some fairly detailed stuff, because of my level of understanding of the community and in general some of my insight into the indie industry. It helps to be well read though...

For technical stuff, I find that to be considerably easier if you know the subject matter that you are covering. It helps to learn some new tricks and read up a bit more along the way, but if you stick to what you know and be honest about it, not too tough to do really.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Dev.Mag Issue 14

This months deadline has passed already for contributions (Deadline is usually 14th of the month, or slighlt later if arranged up front.)

An article can be about anything. A postmortem of your game, a review of someone elses game (It would be nice to have PGD members reviewing each others games for the Mag).

Anyone is welcome to write in!
    William Cairns
    My Games: http://www.cairnsgames.co.za (Currently very inactive)
    MyOnline Games: http://TheGameDeveloper.co.za (Currently very inactive)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12