Thread: How can i know when is complete?

How can i know when is complete?

Hi all,

i have a question. In my project i have a white background. When i move the sprite around, it color the backgound. How i can to know when the all background is colored?

thanks in advance
    Sorry for my english.
    Sesilla

I'm afraid you'll have to give a little more detail about your program. There's plenty of ways you can solve this problem with (some ways better than other), but it all depends on how you've build your program so far.
    Are you using some engine or SDK? A little info about how your program is implemented (which techniques you are using) would make it easier for us to give you some advice
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

An interesting question.

But before we can go any further, we need you to tell us what you're using to draw the images. Plain GDI, or perhaps a directx wrapper like delphix or asphyre.

ah shoot, you beat me to it pstudio

Well, for now it's only a idea. I use opengl and i find a way to implement it.

I have a 2d level with a route, when the sprite car move on, the route color change from black to white.

Sesilla

In that case I'd go for a grid. Easy to check and fast too.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    ah shoot, you beat me to it pstudio

@sesilla
    A grid could be the solution as Traveler suggested. I'm not sure exactly what you want to accomplish (do you have to color the hole level or just a route), but it sounds like a grid is sufficient.
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits