Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pascal Dev Guides

Blog Entries

Pascal Dev Guides

Those are good engines, but they are packaged as games. I need to list engines that haven't been made into games yet.

The only reason Quake 2 Delphi is listed is because it was released by id Software as a stand-alone open sourced engine not as a game.

I dunno, maybe I could make a quick open source 3D game list on the bottom of the guide with a link to their source...?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Pascal Dev Guides

Hi there!

Just found this project and I like the idea. Actually wonder what happened to it. Are you still working on this?

I checked the "Pascal Game Library Guide" which can be found in any post of you and it is a nice and useful overview. I wished the "Pascal 3D Game Engine Guide" would have been released yet. Maybe you should edit the first post and list all the released guides there otherwise one have to check the complete string for new guides.

Btw.:
    [quote="WILL"]I dunno, maybe I could make a quick open source 3D game list on the bottom of the guide with a ]

That would be great .

Blog Entries

Pascal Dev Guides

Thanks! I'm glad to see people are enjoying and able to make use of my guides. I think the lack of emphisys on the front page of PGD might be why some have a hard time finding them.

I am still working on them, but haven't really had time of late to update/finish the rest of them.

I have actually found quite a few genre-specific engines/sources using either Delphi, FPC or Laz posted around, so I might be tempted to do a list like that.

ie. GTA-clone engine, RTS engine, FPS galore! (Quake 2 Delphi, etc) and others...

If you know of any library, API, engine, etc that might fit into any of these lists, please feel free to let me know. I'm always on the lookout for more resources (even if I don't use them--which is usually the case. )

BTW, any suggestions for sprucing up the front page so these resource guides are easier to see or seem more friendly?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234