Quote Originally Posted by WILL
Ok... it would really help if you explained in plain english, instead of trying to explain it in code. For all we know, you are new to programming in general and your problem could range anywhere from physics, implementation or standard coding practices.

We understand that your english is weak [size=9px](thats ok a LARGE amount of visitors here don't have English as their first language too)[/size] but the best way is to get the problem across in people language first. We also can spot your mistakes quicker.

Like this I'm afraid I can't tell if you whole code is 'out to lunch' [size=9px](English expression for totally wrong)[/size] or not.

What I can offer from what I see; Make sure that you are not moving everything before you know where it all is going to go first. In other words, If you have 2 balls that are to bump into each other and react on their own then try this:

1) move ALL balls

2) detect ALL collisions

3) change velocity on ALL balls with a collision

4) go back and start at 1...

Now you can combine 2 and 3, but do NOT combine 1 and 3 or 1 and 2. Imagine a whole table full of pool balls bouncing around and moving... try to determine where they are all going... confusing huh? Sort of the same deal here.

Hope this little bit of theory helps.
edited the post, and 99% sure that the error are in the new code ops:
cuz i tried only to "-V" and it worked perfecly