Nice!

To further Jeremy's suggestions, it might be nice to have some kind of poll/demographics on the target public, to know if we're looking at mostly beginners, seasoned developers, etc. (this being the 1st issue, I don't expect you to have the statistics yet! so more about intended target)

For instance a fair share of the questions in GLScene newsgroup actually do not revolve around the library itself, but more about understanding of 3D maths (f.i. vectors, matrices, and their relation to "real world") or of simulation issues (time-dependency, integration, handling of collisions). If you don't understand what a cross-product does f.i., having "CrossProduct" in a function name or in a documentation will be of no help, same goes for affine vs homogeneous notions, vector vs point, etc.

These are deep subjects however, and food for series of articles, where if Delphi/Pascal can be the main support for sample implementation, it would be as much (if not more) about how/why it works, and showing it's not just mathemagics
Of course, beside finding volunteers, the issue will be to find a middle ground between theoretical lecture (boring) and cookbook recipe (fun, but ultimately misleading).