Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2007 PGD Annual Awards Presentation

2007 PGD Annual Awards Presentation

Congratulations to the winners.

Any time frame on when the competition results page will be updated with final scoring?
    Vampyre Imaging Library
    Earth Under Fire (PGD Big Boss 3rd place)
    Domains Of Chaos (PGD Multiplexity 5th place)

Nice work everyone, and congrats to the winners. Now, JasonF get your @$$ to work and make us proud at IGF

WILL, best video yet, keep it up and your going to have to switch careers to a production artist soon

Blog Entries

Thanks guys, I was dying, trying to keep this one a secret while getting this one done. I'm happy that I was finally able to use your footage from way back in Feb, Dirk. :lol: Even as it was technically past it's expiry date.

You know... I've actually learned quite a bit about Movie Maker in the process too. [size=9px](even though all that knowledge was never used yet. )[/size] Quite a neat little program if you can get it to stop crashing. :roll:

Congratulations to everyone once again.

Jason, I can finally say it. *whew* get going on your entry for the IGF! I'm sure Dom will contact you shortly to set you up for the IGF. You have until October 1st to submit your game to them via FTP .

Also let me know what size/dimentions you'll need for a PGD logo screen so you can indert it as a splash screen at the start of your game [size=9px](You're PGD sponsored now! )[/size]

Everyone else expect to be contacted shortly to verify your prize winnings and mailing addresses if required.

The download version is available now. (It was really late and I didn't want to wake up in the already early morning to update the post for the link.) You should be able to download and watch it in all 640x480 glory now... But please don't try to stream it.

[size=9px]I WAS going to post this to YouTube... but it seems that they have suddenly limited their video posts to not only 100 MB, but also 10 mins. Seeing as this one is 22 mins long... that was just a royal pain in the you-know-what... so I said stuff 'em. :lol: Google Video gets the glory. Yahoo! Video copy has also been uploaded, but is still apparently "processing". I guess I'll post that one too once it's done.[/size]

[size=8px]All these smilies. Sorry, I guess I get all Emot-ional at these things. :lol:[/size]
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Congrats everyone that won, or won something (or where nominated)!!

I didn't know we where nominated for best graphics with the race game , However we bailed out... Next compo I hope we have some more time.

About the movie: It rocks. Nice work!

Hey! I am a movie star now! *lol* Smile
    Not just a movie star, a PGD movie star . Maybe you should make a promo-rules-concept-explanation for the next compo !!
    NecroSOFT - End of line -

Congratulations to winners and everyone who tried...
    Good job folks!

Blog Entries

Released Results data! Oh, and I'll be updating the details page in another day or so.

Gives the video time to gain some viewership.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Well done everyone

Hopefully next year I'll get my game finished!
    William Cairns
    My Games: http://www.cairnsgames.co.za (Currently very inactive)
    MyOnline Games: http://TheGameDeveloper.co.za (Currently very inactive)

Nice ^^
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

The Lutescens Planet throws an Invalid Floating Point Operation whenever I enter the second phase. :s It looks and plays nice though.

Wow! Great!
    :shock:

Very professionally-made video! The level of PGD compo is rising from year to year.

Thanks to all!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast