Thread: Signature

Signature

Huehnerschaender and others have their game at gge in their signature.

Does not seem to work for me.

Cananybody give me a clue? I released bouldermouse there and want to have it under this post lol

Thanks,
    Firle

PS: Just a moment, I have an ida maybe

Blog Entries

Signature

I found that the full GGE badge requires a few more parameters than absolutely necessary. At least the older HTML version does. I recall a smaller BBCode version added recently if it's there give it a try.

Otherwise, just strip away parameters like alt="bigassstring", etc as they aren't really needed.

EDIT: Mind you it would help if the badge images exist. The Share options doesn't show any badge images at all... :? Strange
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Signature

Could perhaps somebody pm or post here the code of his sign?

Thanks!
    Firle

Signature

Well, here's mine.

I'd prefer it if we could just use the HTML version as I believe that modifying the code for the sig is against the GGE policy.. but how else are we supposed to do it?

[u r l=http://www.greatgamesexperiment.com/user/JasonF/?utm_source=gge&utm_medium=badge_user][i m g]http://static.greatgamesexperiment.com/badge/user/jasonf/gge400x56.png[/i m g][u r l]

Signature

IMHO the problem is that GGE hasn't generated the images for your project. In fact, if you click on "Share" button on Bouldermouse's page, it does not show any badge. Have a look at this thread on GGE forum
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!