If you go to the News page of PGD and follow down the right column looking for the box that says 'Pascal Dev Guides', you'll see one for Game Libraries... it will tell you the specific license for Phoenix 2D and a whole bunch of other game libraries.

All of the ones that have Custom or None will allow you to make a commercial game using the library. Also note that if the library doesn't claim any restrictions in the distribution or on the website that it originated from, then it becomes 'fair play' and you can pretty much do want you want with not much contest as they did not insist upon their views or wishes.

Of course that sort of reasoning can vary from country to country based on copyright and creative ownership laws. So I make no promises as I don't study international copyright laws.

To give you a more direct answer though; specifically for Phoenix 2D I'm quite sure that Andreaz has no such rules or intentions in the use of his library to restrict that in any way. He probably just doesn't want you trying to sell Phoenix 2D it's self though.