Found the movement bug in the collision engine;

Code:
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
procedure TPHXCollisionObject.SetPosition(const Value: TVector2f);
begin
  if &#40;FPosition.X <> Value.X&#41; and &#40;FPosition.Y <> Value.Y&#41; then begin
    FPosition &#58;= Value;

Moved&#58;= True;
  end;
end;
wich should be
Code:
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
procedure TPHXCollisionObject.SetPosition&#40;const Value&#58; TVector2f&#41;;
begin
  if &#40;FPosition.X <> Value.X&#41; or &#40;FPosition.Y <> Value.Y&#41; then begin
    FPosition &#58;= Value;

Moved&#58;= True;
  end;
end;
And Joshas error is a thing i've overlooked in the collision handling for circles, i have to test the distance between each vertex and the circle aswell as the seperating axis for the polygon. This will be fixed in the next (soon to come) release.

jdarling: That would be really awesome, looking forward to it, the gui is a good starting point (hiding and showing controls, setting postions ect)

I will include a messagesystem to communicate from the scripts to the different components when we start the scripting integration aswell.

wagenheimer: No there's no path editor in the current version, will try to get one together before the next version.

Today i've written a QuadTree class that i will add to the sprite engine asweell, will speed things up considerably (in the demo i have 100k objects that's getting rendered and collision detected at 700fps). Ok just rectangles for the objects but still