Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Engine Test 1 or Real Relief 2

Blog Entries

Engine Test 1 or Real Relief 2

Quote Originally Posted by www.sibvrv.com
    WILL, i have ~188 melodies of Jean Michel Jarre but i like Magnetic Fields and Oxygene, and about speed what map have you try to load ?
    Oxygene and Chronologie are my favorites, but Magnetic Fields is also very nice.

It was the one under the more 'obvious' sub directory... base/maps/Quake1_dm6.map Are there supposed to be other .maps files in here? :? It's the only one I see.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    It was the one under the more 'obvious' sub directory... base/maps/Quake1_dm6.map Are there supposed to be other .maps files in here? :? It's the only one I see.
    other maps included into pak0.svarc
    when you start program in "Maps" Tab select map after that click start

Quote Originally Posted by www.sibvrv.com
    i dont have Vista
    is Delphi 7 work under Vista ?
    if it work i try to buy Vista on this or next week
    Well, it does, but not without problems. Installation is a bit tricky and does give some error messages, but they can mostly be ignored. The help function however doesn't work anymore, because the entire help system has been replaced with something else.
    Fortunately it is possible to overcome that problem by following dr. Bob's guide.

Traveler, is any windows specification are changed in new version of windows

Not that I know of. But then, I'm not 100% up to date on the specifics.
    But, apart from this minor problem and the one with D7, I've yet to have a serious problem with Vista. Then again,.. I'm not running any old hard- or software, so that kinda elimates 95% of all known vista problems.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123