First of all i would like to mention that your start of the post made you seem like a coomplete A hole.
now im sure this isnt the case as by the end of the post you lightend up a bit as you may notice i took notice to your grammer problem and what i really wanted to acomplish is a simple battle system like the games i suggested, nothing complicated and nothing with high graphics or anything.
just somthing to get me started on that colision detection, A.I. , and controls like jumping and ducking.
i have read a few tutorials alot from delphigamedev.com so i can atleast make a little character that will run around so i wanted to try somthing a little more complicated.
now instead of making a person feel like a complete idiot you may want to be a little nicer im sure you have seen alot of post like this and by the way, your role playing of me is way wrong.
now under the sercumstances maby i will try pong as it probly has some things in it that would help and being a simple arcade game wouldnt be extreamly hard to make

thank you for the advice and...lighten up a bit

now i would suppose creating a backround for the pong game may be the first thing i should do?
maby you have a better idea...let me know