Thread: RELEASE: ModPlug Sound System Library for Delphi v1.0

Blog Entries

RELEASE: ModPlug Sound System Library for Delphi v1.0

I have just completed my translation of the MPPSDK API. Anyone interested in a copy please email me at raproductions@hotmail.com and I will email it to you. I put some extra time into documenting it so you won't be wading through the dark when using it.

It is an excellent playback engine and it is 100% free for use. Yes, I said FREE. No bloody fees, licences, clauses or conditions for Freeware, Shareware and/or Commecial. Notta! You can make a WMD with it for all I care. The API was made by Oliver and he said it is 100% without condition, free. Beat that BASS/FMOD.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Re: RELEASE: ModPlug Sound System Library for Delphi v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    It is an excellent playback engine and it is 100% free for use. Yes, I said FREE. No bloody fees, licences, clauses or conditions for Freeware, Shareware and/or Commecial. Notta! You can make a WMD with it for all I care. The API was made by Oliver and he said it is 100% without condition, free. Beat that BASS/FMOD.
    Have you ever thought about going into TV Comercials?

Just kidding, sounds good

Blog Entries

RELEASE: ModPlug Sound System Library for Delphi v1.0

I have sent a copy of the package to Turbo and he has posted it on his site turbo.gamedev.net. If anyone is interested in the MPPSDK API please look for it there. Right now it's on his "News" page.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder