////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You know what guys? I really don't see this as working.

Using the poll feature seemed like a good idea at the time and thats the story I'm sticking to.

Ok change of plans!

I'm going to change the way we are going to be voting. Now vote, you have to post your 'top 5' games in order like so.

1) Game Name (given 5 points)
2) Game Name (given 4 points)
3) Game Name (given 3 points)
4) Game Name (given 2 points)
5) Game Name (given 1 points)

You can only choose 5 from the list of nominees. And you have to mark them from 1 to 5. That means that I'll only add points for 5 games and score them in order of how they are numbered. You cannot repeat a game title for extra points!

These votes will be manually scored by myself. [size=9px](I started it so I'll at least do the work )[/size] And after the voting period is complete I'll compile a big list of all the scores and post the PGD Member decided 'Top 10 Best Pascal Games!

:!: [size=16px]Those of you that have already voted, please post here to vote now. The existing poll will be removed.[/size] :!: