Thread: Drawing..

Drawing..

I'll do my best explaining this with my skill of english...

If I do like this;

Draw(sky);
    Draw(duck);
    Draw(car);

... it should draw sky first, then duck, then car - isn't that so? So the duck and car would be seen ON the sky, and the duck can go BEHIND the car.

But, I notice that it doesn't always work. It draws them quite randomly; sometimes it draws first the duck, then car, then sky, or something.

So, I'm asking; with which principle Asphyre decides when it draws the images? How I can determine when it draws duck and when the sky?

Or is there just something I'm doing terribly wrong :D
    Making ultimate rpg with thousands of years and every time new random history, people, world....

Drawing..

Code:
    But, I notice that it doesn't always work. It draws them quite randomly; sometimes it draws first the duck, then car, then sky, or something.
    I never noticed that {im using version 3.1}
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Drawing..

Hello

If you share some code it might help. There should be no random drawing order, it should be as you described at the begining.

Drawing..

Quote Originally Posted by wodzu
    Hello

If you share some code it might help. There should be no random drawing order, it should be as you described at the begining.
    Yes draw order is 99% often defined by the order of the drawing calls
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Drawing..

I've been an idiot, sorry. I noticed that I did the drawings in OnTimer instead of OnRender. It works now just fine! Thanks for making sure that it shouldn't be random ;)
    Making ultimate rpg with thousands of years and every time new random history, people, world....