Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Crashblock - Open Beta test.

Crashblock - Open Beta test.

There is a new version uploaded. 1.0.0.7

It's open until the end of the month.

http://www.crashblock.com/test/downl...-FinalBeta.exe

Unless there are other issues which crop up, this will be the last beta version (famous last words perhaps) I still have a handful of issues which will be dealt with in due course, but nothing which prevents it from going live. These issues will be included in the first update for the game, which should also include some nice extra features.

I'd just like to thank everyone who took part in this round of testing. It has made a real difference and it means a lot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonf
    There is a new version uploaded. 1.0.0.7

It's open until the end of the month.

http://www.crashblock.com/test/downl...-FinalBeta.exe

Unless there are other issues which crop up, this will be the last beta version (famous last words perhaps) I still have a handful of issues which will be dealt with in due course, but nothing which prevents it from going live. These issues will be included in the first update for the game, which should also include some nice extra features.

I'd just like to thank everyone who took part in this round of testing. It has made a real difference and it means a lot to me.
    Hi Jason,
    An excellent game! Loads of fun

I noticed one thing:

I was playing a game (the latest version), I paused it and then alt-tab switched to read the pdf instructions because I was trapped (with no bombs) and didn't know what to do then.

I then switched back to the game and decided to press exit at the continue or exit screen.

I got a crash with something about no debugger available or something.

cheers,
    Paul

Hi Paul,

Have you tried this in the retail version 1.0.1.3?
    www.crashblock.com

I'm aware of people playing the retail version from end to end with no problems.
    I think the error could have been a glitch introduced into the beta by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonf
    Hi Paul,

Have you tried this in the retail version 1.0.1.3?
    www.crashblock.com

I'm aware of people playing the retail version from end to end with no problems.
    I think the error could have been a glitch introduced into the beta by accident.
    No I haven't tried the retail version yet...

I think it was such a neat idea to use your wife? as the character in the game

cheers,
    Paul.

Thanks Paul
    Yeah, She's my wife
    She had so much fun doing it too, I'm going to use her in my next game too (Just need to think about what sort of game to do though:think: )

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456