Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What name for a peer-to-peer program?

What name for a peer-to-peer program?

How about "Bafudamen"

This was a name game which shared words not commonly used,..your goal was to stump an opponent,...penalty was a drink of beer

Bafudamen was the opening statement, followed by "swatrz" (which meant "i understand the game has started"...)

The play continued in a clockwise fashion until someone stutterred or couldnt come up with a reply...penalty...drink

oh yeah,.."figliano" meant play reversed in the other direction...

kind of like the game balderdash in which there are terms which are rarely used...

This is not a patented game and also was made up from a friend of mine in college...

Sounds catchy to me,..may work for you perhaps...

Rick (Chavez_US) Co-founder VietnamEliteTeamwork for the game Vietcong. Im a 3dsmax editor and texture artist,..going to college for game programming bachelors degree...

good luck with yor quest for titles...

uhm "bafudamen" doesn't sound so good
    I got two other names: "gazzera", which is the place where i live, and "snafunet", from the acronym SNAFU

Gazzera seems good for me.. How does it sound in other languages ?
    If you save your data in a proprietary format, the owner of the format owns your data.
    <br /><A href="http://msx80.blogspot.com">http://msx80.blogspot.com</A>

Well Gazzera sounds Italian (I guess there's a reason for that ), but I'm not sure I would remember the name. It means nothing to me if you understand.
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

In Spanish sounds like "Gacela" which means the animal Gazelle, you could write it as Gazzella (like Mozilla) and in spanish it would read the same since it's a latin word.

I couldn't sent you the config file since I lost the program sorry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234