Thread: Pensmaster-B Sayz Hello

Pensmaster-B Sayz Hello

Hello,

Im new @ these forums so here's a introduction,

My name is Bob i am 18 years old and i live in the Netherlands, i study IT and wanne continue my studie with programming.

My education takes 4 years total and i'm almost finished my 3th year,
    in the first year we had lessons in Pacal and in the second year C++ this was the basic stuff ( but that's also important ) , like arrays and OOP, now in the 3th year we had 2 build a program were students from 4 to 8 years old could study on math, and the results had te be stored on a Database. We could choose our own programming langauge so i thought "well i never used delphi builder before so ill use that" and i discovered what a cool programming language it was.

now that my 3th year has almost finished and the summer vacation is coming on, i wanne go and program me a game ( something i always wanne do ) and so i spend the last few days searching for information about how to program games in delphi, and thats how i came to this site i found some things about DelphiX and stuff that i never heard from so im gonna dive into some Delphi game programming tutorials and look around in this forum.

i hope i can make a simpel game like "raptor" or a side scrolling adventure before the end of summer. I have a friend of mine who is a wiz with drawing characters and website and so on, and he is willingly to make the graphics.

the name of my project will be "Projectilvermoon" ( cathcy ain't it )

and my website is http://home.hccnet.nl/g.weeink/ ( it needs a lot of work though )

well i hope to come far this summer and ill keep u guys informed

greetings !

Pensmaster-B Sayz Hello

Welcome!
    Signature:
    <br />This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

Pensmaster-B Sayz Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra
    Welcome!
    I'll second that!!

Good luck with your game

Pensmaster-B Sayz Hello

Welcome. At which university do you study?

Pensmaster-B Sayz Hello

Welcome as well, that's about enough welcomes I think.

Good luck with that game(Why is the site now titled Untitled Document and displays some under construction animation?).
    -Sander

Pensmaster-B Sayz Hello

Well because it "IS" under construction, and i forgot 2 give the website a header so it still says Untiteld Document ops:

And for the question about what university i go to, wel its not a university its just a school named ROC