I can be added to the list of GP2x owners

FPC4GP2X status?

Great! welcome to the club ;-)

I hope you enjoy it, it is loads of fun, especially the emulators

I just wish I had one of the new models with touch screen

cheers,
    Paul

FPC4GP2X status?

Is there such thing as a GP2X Emulator for those of us who can't buy a real one just yet, and also for basic development purposes?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

FPC4GP2X status?

AFAIK there isn't a emulator.
    There probably hasn't been a real need for it since most developers would have a GP2X.
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

FPC4GP2X status?

Qemu would be really close as emulator. Ok, you miss the second cpu, you miss the 2D accelerator, but for SDL applications it should behave like the real thing.

FPC4GP2X status?

If someone is interested I could write a little step-by-step howto about sharing files'n'folders between an arm linux guest (on qemu) and a windows host via nfs server and tap adapter. I had a lot of troubles to make it working, so I'll be glad to share my 2 cents
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

FPC4GP2X status?

I would be interested in it. It may ease debugging, which you practically can't do on the new GP2X.
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

FPC4GP2X status?

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls
    Quote Originally Posted by dmantione
    Any .o file generated by the GNU assembler should be processable by the nm utility belonging to that assembler (regardless wether the compiler calling that assembler is GCC, FPC).

If "nm" cannot process a .o file, either the .o file is corrupt, or it is written in a format "nm" does not understand, but in that case, as and nm do not belong together.

Anyway, the output by "nm" is critical to understand this problem, so you will need to solve this problem in one way or another.
    Ok, thanks for the help, but I dont't know how to proceed now

cheers,
    Paul
    Sorry about the delay, but life has kept be busy from getting back to this issue

I changed my devkitGP2X back to what I had originally, and can now run the nm.exe program.

The output I got was this:

Code:
    00000000 D THREADVARLIST_GP2X_SDL_MIXER
    This doesn't look good...no wonder it is complaining that it couldn't find the gp2x_Mix_... routines

Does this help at all?

cheers,
    Paul

FPC4GP2X status?

Okay. This is the output of nm on the .o generated from the Pascal unit. Now, please do a nm on the compiled c code.

FPC4GP2X status?

Quote Originally Posted by dmantione
    Okay. This is the output of nm on the .o generated from the Pascal unit. Now, please do a nm on the compiled c code.
    That output was from the nm being run on the .o file from the compiled c code...

cheers,
    Paul

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast