Hello, I recently posted this on Delphi-Games and JEDI-SDL yahoogroups list:

Hello everybody! I wasn't very active here for some time but I managed to get almost to the end of Electrotehnic faculty and now I got a job so again I don't have mush free time. But I was thinking that maybe I could use some of that free time to return to developing my SDL Controls ( http://sdlcontrols.sourceforge.net).

I would like to make them very adaptable so that they could easily be used not just with SDL and OpenGL but with GLScene, DirectX, maybe even GDI. I have many other high goals (become concurrent with Qt and gtk but also with a possability of using in games , but I would go one step at a time. I am not sure I could devote enough time to this so I am not sure I will develop them further, but before I decide I would like some response from you.

I would like to know if any of you guys use my controls, how many of you, if any of you is interested in using them and if any of you is interested in helping me develop them.
Ian Munro advised me to come here (thanks). I did and my eye cought that announcement about Alpha Controls. Man that got me down. Will I ever have time to make something that beautiful? I was already shooting high and this is only getting my goals higher. So what do you think, guys? Can we make open source, all purpose, cross platform, language independent, library independent, skinable controls with amazing performance, or is my idea just stupid