Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We need more people!!

We need more people!!

Hi iv added the a link and a banner to this forum on my site!
    The banner looks kidna crap streched, so could you possibly wack up an 468x60 version :roll: ?
    M109uk
    <br />--------------------------------------------------------
    <br />www.pulse-soft.oneuk.com

We need more people!!

I can't help much (our site is not online yet), but I've tried to make something like an alternate logo for DGDev, tell me what ya think.

You can download it at http://www.mor.itesm.mx/~al375780/dgdev.gif (12Kb) and better quality http://www.mor.itesm.mx/~al375780/dgdev.png (32 Kb).

- Lifepower

We need more people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifepower
    I can't help much (our site is not online yet), but I've tried to make something like an alternate logo for DGDev, tell me what ya think.

- Lifepower
    Wow thanks Lifepower, that looks great. I think most people would be happy to have that logo on their site.

[quote="fitzbean"]Hi iv added the a ]

Thanks for the link fitzbean! I'll see what I can do

We need more people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eriken
    Considered one of the free domains ? like DGDev.tk ?
    _____
    Eriken
    Just signed up, dgdev.tk will now bring you here. You do get a popup but it is free so that's fair enough.

Thanks Eriken

We need more people!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCat
    Just signed up, dgdev.tk will now bring you here. You do get a popup but it is free so that's fair enough.
    You can choose to not have a banner somewhere under settings without having to pay anything. If I remember correctly you only get a banner if you participate in their link-exchange (which might not be such a bad idea if we want to get people to come here). Anyway, just though I should let you know.
    Signature:
    <br />This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

We need more people!!

Posted now in the italian newsgroup of Delphi.
    Can't do anything else, sorry

We need more people!!

DGDev.tk is actually quite populated, but the people do not post a lot - this has to change! Everyone has to post at least one post per week ;-) The advantage of this would be that newcomers would see that the community is active and that things are happening - ie a reason to stay here instead of straying off again.

splatty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123