Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

i need to install bds 2006 here to test bech with it, FPC shows itself as an kick ass pascal compiler
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrogine
    One problem is that in .net each time you concat a string it has to allocate a new instance, do the concat operation and return to you a new string object ( if I am not mistaken). There is something called a string builder which helps with this problem. I would be interested to see the result when you use the string builder instead. Note that this problem is not a chrome problem but it is a fundamental aspect of the .net framework which will effect any .net language.
    yes and the same on java virtual machine
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

One of the problems is the following line. You're converting the executable's name to an integer, which could be a little troublesome.
    Code:
    d := integer.Parse(args[0]);
    Which ought to be:
    Code:
    d := integer.Parse(args[1]);
    This will cut your loop way down.

Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kosek
    One of the problems is the following line. You're converting the executable's name to an integer, which could be a little troublesome.
    Code:
    d := integer.Parse(args[0]);
    Which ought to be:
    Code:
    d := integer.Parse(args[1]);
    This will cut your loop way down.
    No,
    I don't know why but on chome the args start at 0

i think its a .net thing
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

I have FontStudio support in now. You just have to add p2dFont to your uses section and create an instance of TP2DFontStudio. This class is derived from TP2DFont which is the base class for adding new font support to Pyrogine2D. I plan to include this in the next release.

Jarrod Davis
    Technical Director @ Piradyne Games

Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

Ok, the first draft of the Pyrogine2D2 docs are now available. Note the documentation will be constantly improved and frequently updated. You will be able to download new updates from the same link up until the next official build of Pyrogine2D is released.

Each page has a link that can send us an email with the topic information if you find something wrong or wish to comment about that topic. Since this is the first draft there is bound to be some mistakes, errors and/or omissions. If you find something be sure to let us know so we can get it corrected.
    Jarrod Davis

Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

I was going to download pyroscript today but the website seems to be the old one, somethings is wrong.
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

Once again, in upgrading or doing something to the site, Jarrod lost the data. Do you not have the ability to do a MySQL backup, Jarrod? :?

This is the primary reason I gave GameVision up, those year(s) ago. You never could keep the site running for long without data loss, harmful upgrades, or attempts to change something that went wrong. At a certain point, if you lose the userbase and all the information they work to accumulate they'll just leave and use something else.

Edit: Wait, it got wiped a second time? Just proves my point really.

Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

Some one hacked the site. I have no control over this. Then someone did a DoS on my hosting provider, again I have no control over this. I have the site backed up and trying to get things back online. It just sucks and pisses me off to no end. I get 3-5 people register per day with email address that don't work, all kinds of weird stuff, hack attempts. It's crazy man. I would love for this to no happen and not have to deal with this scrap, but this is the world we live in. Like I said, it should be up soon.

Things will be a little weird until full DNS propagation. My hosting company is moving me to a new server. Again, I am sorry about all this. Trying to get it resolved as fast as possible.
    Jarrod Davis

Pyrogine2Dび「 API 2

Okay, so that explains all the trouble.

For one thing, do you know where the attacks are occurring primarily? If they are getting your passwords and logging into your host or MySQL databases, try generating an SHA1 hash of a random number and use that for your password. I'd rotate that once a month.

Joomla, for one thing, has very little respect in my eyes. I've used it several times and hated it each time. One thing you can do, if you understand PHP, is to block addresses from known temporary account domains. To see a list you can refer to this thread at TalkPHP. There's a whole list there that you can copy-paste if need be. I suggest Enano, which is newer, is built off PHP5 (which has better security), and has wiki-like features, so you needn't include a wiki for your documentation.

And do you have anything in the error logs that you can find? For instance, failed hacking attempts that might have caused an error.

This is all I can think of at the moment, but I can help you to secure your site.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast