Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tugapod, Online RPG, help needed!

Tugapod, Online RPG, help needed!

Muy bien Ruben. Bienvenido a nuestro rincon del mundo Pascal.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Quote Originally Posted by rubenjavier
    Im looking also for a way to use jpeg4lazarus to load JPEG images
    As far as I know package jpeg4lazarus isn't supported by Lazarus anymore. Wouldn't it be better to use the new package ImagesForLazarus instead? - Or is there another reason why to use jpeg4lazarus? (Had some troubles compiling glscene+lazarus exactly because they used jpeg4lazarus which isn't even in the package load list anymore.)

you can use http://imaginglib.sourceforge.net/ a superb library
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Reiter, are you sure about the jpeg4lazarus? I have installed the latest stable 0.9.24 and jpeg4lazarus is installed, maybe I installed it when I compiled GLScene, I dont remember right now, but I have it, thats why I was trying to make it work, I assumed that was the default jpeg library for lazarus

arthurprs, that library looks pretty good, I'll check this week If there is an easy way to connect it to the LEAF loading part

Thanxs

Reiter, are you sure about the jpeg4lazarus? I have installed the latest stable 0.9.24 and jpeg4lazarus is installed
    it's in the 0.9.24
    but not in 0.9.25

made me some troubles with GLScene... so i took the files from 0.9.24 and used them in 0.9.25

Reiter, are you sure about the jpeg4lazarus?
    Quote Originally Posted by De-Panther
    it's in the 0.9.24
    but not in 0.9.25
    I think so (both).

OT@De-Panther: I posted a work around in the wiki to use the new image unit with GLScene. http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GLScene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12