Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DNF: We Never Tought We'd See the Day

DNF: We Never Tought We'd See the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Huehnerschaender
    the above video is just a rendered scene with Duke...
    not to mention that this video isn't the best quality itself. Duke moves somewhat artificial.

isn't that all game characters move artificial?
    NecroSOFT - End of line -

Who makes the voice of Duke? Sounds pretty similar to the first 3D version, that I can recall

I also laughed about the DNF abbreviation. They need to get Ken Silverman back on board and make it a kick arse Voxel engine !
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Duke Nukem Forever (Duke 4), was officially announced on April 28, 1997 :lol: today 2008 )))))
    but i like and remember first Duke Nuken game, i have played it every day on my super fast computer cpu 100Mhz ram 16mb video 2mb )))) thats is very happy days )))) and now i some times play but i use port of DN with simple modifications like OpenGL rendering ))) http://www.jonof.id.au/index.php?p=jfduke3d

Quote Originally Posted by NecroDOME
    isn't that all game characters move artificial?
    Yeah, but some emulate human moves better than others.

The release date of this game is "When it's done". Anything else, and we mean anything else is someone's speculation.
    Anyway here is some more official information: http://www.3drealms.com/duke4/index.html

No release date yet... so forever it could take
    NecroSOFT - End of line -

Well the guys have just announced that it will be released in either late 2008 or early 2009. Though I'd be surprised if it can hit those deadlines.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    Well the guys have just announced that it will be released in either late 2008 or early 2009. Though I'd be surprised if it can hit those deadlines.
    I'm afraid not. Extracted from the 3D Realms forums:
    The release date is still 'when it's done', and will be until the appropriate moment. Platforms have not been finalized or announced. You can rest assured that we are moving toward a goal and that the recently released teaser trailer is the start of that process and seeing more of the game, sooner than later.
    You know:
    No signature provided yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12