You know. I've been horribly disappointed by Delphi since 8 and even 2005. But seeing 2010, wow! They are starting to see past just what their competition is doing and they are starting to return to what made the compiler/IDE combination great. Flexibility and availability!

No more do I expect more lame components that do nothing more than what me and my 'friends' (*ahem* you guys *ahem*) could do. lol There is some real practical and modivational innovation going on here these days. Yes, late, but better late than never. And it doesn't look like they are going to be slowing down either. [The impossibly hard to say|or remember how to spell] Embarcadero Technologies really looks like they are the best people to own the tools and the team that makes them. They have made more progress in the last year or so than in all those years since Delphi 7 with Borland. They even corrected a few messes made by Borland.

Delphi is indeed reborn! I think 2010 is a step in the right direction. I can't wait for what they do next with it.