Oh I would love to help work on VTDbManager . Right now, (ssh don't tell LifePower) I am writing a PowerMenu component to simplify the making of menu's (and possibly setting settings ). I wanted a clean uniform look in my program and I could aswell let other people have a share of the fun

I just hope age is not a problem, many people kind of think you can't do anything if you aren't atleast 18. I had my share of age-discrimination already

About the font thing... to bad FontRender.exe can do everything I want, but lacks an option to immediately write fnt2 output to file . Btw, your readme says this:

Code:
v1.0
 - PowerDraw 3.0
 - Directx 9+ required
 - importing FNT v1, FNT v2
So I assumed writing to FNT1 would work. Your FontCreator program looks good, only bad part is that it is so slow, and doesn't have the options FontRender has (shadows, imrpove for...).

Something that just entered my mind.. I believe VTDbManager has an "Export to Binary" menu option? Why not a "IMPORT from Binary", where you can specify the header? This way people (which I am one of for now sorry ) can still use FontRender, send output to VTDb, export to binary, and use a binary import to rewrite their VTDb with fonts. It's a workaround, but would allow all kinds of formats to be added in through menu and through XML.

End ramble