Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Play a piece of a mp3 stream with mmsystem or directsound??

Play a piece of a mp3 stream with mmsystem or directsound??

@Arthurprs: Can you post your working code? .. i would love to see how to play MP3 in pascal. :razz: I never got that working.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrogine
    was your mix buffer too small?
    no the update method was flawed its best to use an event notification (when the buffers hits 25% and 75%)

chronozphere :~
    I still having problems with dymanic linking, when i solve it i will create a new thread with the working header
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

This will probably be interesting for you:
    http://www.fileshost.com/en/file/339...onent-zip.html

there is any theory about a lib that don't work correctly when using Dynamic linking (LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress) ?
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

what is the problem with the dynamic version? I remind having problems with dynamic usage of the openal lib due to Case Sensitivnes of the commands e.g. nameoffunction is different from NameOfFunction.
    http://3das.noeska.com - create adventure games without programming

Quote Originally Posted by noeska
    what is the problem with the dynamic version? I remind having problems with dynamic usage of the openal lib due to Case Sensitivnes of the commands e.g. nameoffunction is different from NameOfFunction.
    The function appers to don't receiving the correct parameters, not sure
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

So the static version does work but the dynamic doesn't?? :?

I worked with openAL and i had some problems with the dynamic version. It were the same problems Noeska talks about. You should make sure that every function you are calling is not NIL and is properly assigned (right proc-var contains right function, look at the OpenAL unit).

This is the only possible difference between dynamic and static loading that i can think of. :?
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Quote Originally Posted by chronozphere
    So the static version does work but the dynamic doesn't?? :?

I worked with openAL and i had some problems with the dynamic version. It were the same problems Noeska talks about. You should make sure that every function you are calling is not NIL and is properly assigned (right proc-var contains right function, look at the OpenAL unit).

This is the only possible difference between dynamic and static loading that i can think of. :?
    i created a method to check all them, all funcs have correct pointers

im confused
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

> Do you have the latest OpenAL version, and do you link the correct OpenAL.dll?

> Are the calling conventions correct? each function should have a cdecl calling convention.

Can you explain what goes wrong when the DLL is dynamicly linked. What kind of code are you trying to run, and which function call do you think causes the error?

Quote Originally Posted by chronozphere
    > Do you have the latest OpenAL version, and do you ]cdecl[/b] calling convention.

Can you explain what goes wrong when the DLL is dynamicly linked. What kind of code are you trying to run, and which function call do you think causes the error?
    im using direct sound

the dll with the problem, is the mp3 decoder one

i still can't find anything wrong http://pastebin.com/m2f53c130
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast