Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's happened to Clootie???

What's happened to Clootie???

Yes I tried email him around Christmas, but got no reply. Others should try.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

I just so happened to visit Clootie's site again, and it would seem that his last post is now May 14th. So he's still here after all. That's a relief.

It sure is, but i wonder why he never visit's this site anymore. :? If he did, he would sure drop a message in this thread, i guess. :razz:
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

I sent him yet another email last night after seeing this thread... Still no reply . Well glad to see he's alive at least.

Did anyone here piss him off so much that he never want to come back here??
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

All I said was "This piece of Halibut was good enough for Jehovah"...

TBH, I have no idea why he's not around. I was getting worried myself. it's not nice when people just disappear without any apparent reason (although I did it a few years ago...) . I mean, sometimes it can't be helped, real-life is more important than forums sometimes

Blasphemer!!! Stone him! How very very dare you say that Real Life is more "important than forums". This will not be tolerated!
    Actually I'd have to ban myself in that case.

may be try to call him? does any one know his cell/mobile phone number? btw about mails, may be he lost password ?

Clootie seems to have also posted on iXBT as late as this month, so it's most probably the lack of time that's holding him off.. or something. Then there's also a part of his phone number sitting in a whois database apparently. Someone would only need to guess 4 more digits. Or search in a local phone book

Hmm.. i wonder how much information (and how easily) it's possible to track about people nowadays..

Whois is the perfect stalker database... I reckon it should be restricted for private sites. Any old nutter can find out who owns the site and furthermore, where they live... insanity!.

I reckon he'll come back in time. He's probably working on something cool and he'll be along shortly to show us all

Either that or I shouldn't have kept calling him "Big Nose".. it's hard to tell sometimes.

Jason, whois both is and isn't the "stalker's DB", as I have paid to have my domain anonymously registered. NONE, absolutely none, of my personal information appears within the WHOIS record. The few extra dollars were worth it, in my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast