Yes, I can create the components at runtime so that isn't a huge detriment. The last time I attempted to I wasn't able to install components using dclusr.dpk, which I did know about and try previously--perhaps the patch bundle they released prevented circumvention by dclusr.dpk.

However, the stability I refer to for Turbo Delphi lies in the IDE itself. There wasn't a day of development that went by without 1 crash, and no less than 3 error loops with roughly 5-8 messages each. I mean that literally. It was hellish to work with, though the resulting application would run just fine. This instability wasn't related to my system because the memory has repeatedly tested out fine, through multiple stress tests, and my BIOS has had roughly 8 excellent updates since purchase. Turbo Delphi was the only application that ran this way. And furthermore, when I emailed Nick about it personally the response was less than desired. I would have hoped that CodeGear would be curious as to the nature of the IDE's instability and would have been willing to work with me to resolve the issue. As an eight plus year customer/user they lost my loyalty.

So, there's a sizable issue with me using Turbo Delphi at the moment. I might reinstall it just to see if it runs, but no promises there.